Ymail sign up for a Yahoo! account grants access to its massive online community while simultaneously obtaining free email address. However, you can no longer sign up for a @ymail.com email address; @yahoo.com is the only domain available to sign up for a new account with. Nonetheless, the @ymail.com email address (created when the option was available) is functionally identical to the @yahoo.com email address.
This article describes the step-by-step procedure for creating a new Yahoo! account for free.
Ymail sign up procedure:
Here are the simple steps in the Ymail sign up process that will make you a part of the Yahoo community.
- First, visit the Yahoo homepage at yahoo.com and click on Sign in button on the top-right corner of the page.
- Alternatively, in your web browser, you can directly go to the sign in page by typing in ymail.com
- On the login page, click on the blue Sign up link (on the bottom-right corner) which will take you to the “Ymail sign up page”.
- Then, simply fill in the required personal details, begin with your Name (first and last) in the two fields.
- You can use the image below as reference.
- The username you choose followed by ‘@yahoo.com’ (@ymail.com is no longer available) will be your email address. e.g email@example.com
- You’ll receive automated feedback on the availability of the username you choose.
- Also, available alternative is displayed if it is already taken.
- After that, create a password for your username.
- Next, choose your Country code and enter your Mobile phone number.
- This number will be required for Yahoo account recovery procedure, if necessary.
- Then, choose your Birthday and Gender.
- Then, click on the Continue button when you are sure you have entered all your information correctly.
- In the next page, check and confirm your mobile number, and click on Text me a code button, or Call me with a code link.
- You’ll receive a text/call immediately with a verification code.
- Enter the 4 digit verification code you receive in your mobile number. Then, click Verify button.
- If you did not receive the code, use the Re-send link to get a new code, or use the Call me with a code option.
- Congratulations! you’ve successfully completed the Ymail sign up procedure. Click on Let’s get started button and you’ll be directed to your Yahoo Inbox immediately.
- You can start using the Yahoo services, you can access your email account, update your public profile, browse a personalized collection of headlines and information of the web and pretty much everything that Yahoo allows. You’ll just need to explore.