Ymail sign up new account is an easy procedure to create a new Yahoo account for free (except the business email). However, signing up for @ymail.com email address is no longer available. You can sign up for a standard @yahoo.com email or a region-specific email address, such as @yahoo.co.nz. In this article, we will guide you through the Ymail sign up procedure in detail.
You can then login to your Yahoo account using the email you have created.
Steps for Ymail sign up new account:
Step 2: In the Yahoo Mail Login screen, click on the “Sign up” link at the bottom-right corner.
Step 3: You’ll be directed to the Yahoo Sign Up page, which is an online registration form you’ll need to fill up for Ymail sign up new account.
- First, enter your First and Last names.
- Then, in the second row, choose a Yahoo username (part of your email address before ‘@’ symbol).
- The username basically consist of lowercase letters and numbers, and a few symbols like period or underscore.
- To create a country specific email, click on the Language (Country) option at the top-right part as in the image below and select your region. After that you can choose from @yahoo.com or country specific extension.
- Next, create a strong password to protect your email.
- Your password should include a combination of letters (both uppercase AND lowercase), symbol(s) AND number(s) to make it 8 to 30 characters long.
- After that enter your Mobile Number after choosing your country code. This will be required to:
- verify your account during Ymail sign up new account,
- recover your account in case you forget your email or password.
- Then, choose your Birthday and Gender.
- “Optional recovery number” can be left blank.
- However, entering an additional number can come in handy if you cannot receive message or call in your primary mobile number (the one you have entered above).
Step 5: You’ll need to verify the sign up process by entering the CAPTCHA code floating in the box. Then, click “Submit Code“
Step 6: Next, confirm your mobile number and click on “Send SMS” button to receive a verification code.
Step 7: In the next page, enter the verification code you receive in your phone and click “Continue” to complete your Yahoo mail sign up procedure.