YMail, short for Yahoo Mail, is the alternative extension (after ‘@’ symbol in emails) that was once available to sign up with; @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com emails have been discontinued. Nonetheless, those with @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com emails can still use them as any other Yahoo account. Ymail registration, at present, only allows to sign up for a standard @yahoo.com emails or country specific emails, such as @yahoo.co.uk.
This article will describe the Ymail sign up procedure in simplest way. To view this page later, press Ctrl+D keys (Command + D in Mac) in your keyboard to bookmark this page. Press Ctrl +Shift+B to show/hide bookmark bar in your web browser.
Steps for Ymail Registration:
- To begin the procedure, open any web browser, such a Google Chrome, in your device.
- In the address bar type in any one of the following URLs:
- In the Yahoo Mail login screen, click on the “Sign up” (as in the image below) link at the bottom-right corner.
This will take you to the “Yahoo Sign Up” page.
- Yahoo Sign Up page is like any other online form in which requires your information filled in for Ymail register.
Start by entering your First and Last Names.
- Next, choose a username (part of your email before ‘@’ symbol).
- You can include lowercase letters, number(s), period and/or underscore symbol in your username.
- In the next field, create a password for your email.
- You can include letters (both lower and uppercase), number(s) and symbol(s), and length between 8 and 30 characters long.
- After that, enter your Mobile Number.
- This will be required to verify your Ymail registration.
- Also, this number can also be used to recover your Yahoo account if in case you forget Yahoo mail login credentials.
- Then, select your Birthdate and Gender.
- Click on Continue button to save changes and proceed through Ymail registration.
- In the next page, you’ll need to verify you are not a bot, and click on Continue button.
- Next, check your Mobile number and click on Send me an Account Key button to get a verification code to your phone.
- Enter the verification code you receive in the next page, and click on Verify.
- Congratulations, you have completed Ymail sign up procedure. You can sign in with this email to enjoy all the features offered by Yahoo.