Yahoo mail login is a basic procedure to access your Yahoo! account, check your Yahoo! web-mail, or enjoy other Yahoo! features. You’ll need a Yahoo! email address and its password to perform the login. You can also use your Ymail or Rocketmail account to sign in. And, if you don’t have a Yahoo account you can also create a Yahoo! account for free. However, @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com extensions are no longer available to sign up with.
The procedure to login to Yahoo mail is described below.
How to perform Yahoo mail login:
- Open a web browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, or any other, of your preference.
- Or, open a new tab in this browser, or an incognito window if you like.
- In the address bar enter ymail.com
- This will take you to the Yahoo mail login page.
- You can also go to ‘www.yahoo.com’, and click Sign in button to get to the login page.
- If somebody is already signed in, click the user image at the top-right corner of the page and/or click the Sign out. Then, repeat the procedure from step 2.
- In the login section of the page, first enter your Yahoo! email address.
- Check the ‘Stay signed in’ option to keep you logged in in the browser.
- Only select this option if you are on a personal device. Else, leave the option unchecked.
- Then, click on Next button.
- In the second page, type in the password for the email you have entered.
- Then, click the Sign in button to complete your Yahoo mail login procedure.
- If the sign in fails, you’ll land on the same login page as in step 6 with an error message.
- This would mean your email or password or both being entered incorrectly.
- Enter your email address and password correctly before clicking the Sign in
- Should the problem persist, and you cannot get access to your Yahoo! mail, click on I can’t access my account Enter the required information and follow the instructions to recover your Yahoo! mail. Then, you can perform your Yahoo mail login following the same procedure as described above.
Yahoo Mail login from mobile app:
Yahoo Mail is a free app available for mobile devices. You can download it for free from Play Store (for Android), App Store (for iOS), and OVI store for Symbian devices. For Yahoo mobile login:
To Create a new Yahoo account:
If you don’t have a Yahoo account, use the following steps to create one for free.
- In the Yahoo Mail login page, click on “Sign up” link at the bottom right corner of the page.
- In the “Yahoo registration” page, enter the required personal information in the respective fields.
- Then, choose a unique username which will be your Yahoo email address.
@yahoo.com is the only available option to sign up with.
- After that, you’ll need to create a strong password for your email using a combination of letters, numbers, symbols and/or periods.
- Select Create Account button again to complete sign up.
- Then, you can use the email you have just registered for to perform Yahoo mail login.