Yahoo has changed its login page to something like that of Gmail’s recently. You’ll need to enter your Yahoo email ID and password in separate pages. However, I am not quite sure that the new Ymail log in is available in all networks; I have seen the both versions of Yahoo mail login when I tried to login from different places. Maybe, they are trying to fix some bugs or something, or just making people used to it slowly.
This article will deal with the new Ymail log in procedure to get to your Yahoo Inbox page, and the problems while signing in and how to deal with them.
Should you find yourself stuck in any step, please feel free to write to us in the comment section below, or via email at ‘email@example.com‘.
Steps for new Ymail Log In:
Step 1. Open any Internet browser available in your system. Any would do.
Step 2. Enter any one of the URLs listed below. Either one of them will take you to the Yahoo mail login page.
- Make sure you enter your full email address regardless of your Yahoo extension. It is the safest bet that you’ll be entering correct email ID.
Step 4. Before you continue, you’ll need to take care of the Stay signed in option.
- Leaving the option checked will keep you logged in even if you turn off your device.
- Strictly uncheck the option if you are on a shared device for your account safety.
Step 5 . Then, click on Next button.
If the email you have entered is valid you should be directed to the “Password” page.
Step 7 . Finally, click on the Sign in button, as in the previous version.
If the password you have entered is correct, you should be logged in to your Yahoo Inbox.
Problem Logging in?
- If you cannot get past the “email” page, make sure that you have entered your email correctly.
- Keep in mind that firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are different emails.
- Use the Need help? link below the Next button, and follow the on-screen instructions to find your email address.
- If you cannot get past the “password” page:
- make sure you enter the password correctly as it is case-sensitive.
- make sure the caps-lock and num-lock is on or off as per your requirement.
- Use the Forgot password? link below the Sign in button and follow the on-screen instructions to regain access to your account.