Ymail is an email extension provided by Yahoo just like other extensions such as @yahoo.com or @rocketmail.com or country-specific email extensions like @yahoo.co.uk. However, you can no longer sign up for other extensions than the standard @yahoo.com. However, Yahoo has added a new feature. Now, you can either create a brand new Yahoo email, or use your own email from other web-mail services for Ymail sign up account. This email can be any like Gmail, Hotmail or any other.
We will guide you step by step through Yahoo mail sign up procedure in the easiest way. If you have any query, or if you get stuck at any point, please let us know. We’ll try to get back at you as soon as we can. You can either email us or post a comment below.
Steps for Ymail sign up account:
- Open a new tab in your web browser and enter any of these URLs in the address bar of the browser. Either of these URLs will take you to the Yahoo Sign in page.
- On the Yahoo mail sign in page, click on the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” link at the bottom of the Sign in box.
- Now, you will be directed to the Ymail sign up account page where you’ll need to fill up a short questionnaire to create a new Ymail account.
- Start with your Name (First and Last) in the first field.
- To create a brand new Ymail account, enter your Yahoo username in the given field.
- For Ymail sign up account using your already registered other web-email address, click on “I’d rather use my own email address” below the Yahoo Username field.
- Then, enter your existing email address that you’d want to use for Ymail sign up account.
- After that, create a strong enough Password for your Ymail account.
- DO NOT use your Yahoo username as your password.
- Select your Country code and enter your Mobile phone number which will come handy in case you lose your account information or to verify your account.
- After that, select your Birthday and Gender.
- Finally, click on the Continue button.
- Then, you will have to verify your email address or the phone number you used for Ymail sign up account. Click on either Text me a code or Call me with a code button.
- If you have used your registered email address, the verification code will be sent to that email.
- However, if you have entered your phone number, the verification code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Type in the verification code you’ve received and click on the “Verify” button.
- Finally, click on “Let’s get started”. Congratulations, you’ve successfully signed up for new Ymail account.
Related: Ymail sign in