Yahoo Mail is one of the most popular features among the various features offered by Yahoo. Except for the Yahoo small business email plans, all of the services are free to use. However, you’ll need to create a free Yahoo account to enjoy all the features. Yahoo mail login page is the right place to start from to create a new account if you don’t have one, or to sign in to your Yahoo account. This article underlines the steps to get to the Yahoo mail login page and also how you can login to your Yahoo account.
To access Yahoo mail login page:
Method 1: Open any web browser available in your device and go to Yahoo homepage at www.yahoo.com
Then, to get to the Yahoo mail login page, click on the Sign in or Mail link at the top-right corner of the page. Method 2: Alternatively, you can directly go to the Yahoo mail login page using the following URLs: www.ymail.com, login.yahoo.com, www.yahoomail.com, or mail.yahoo.com.
To login to your Yahoo account:
- In the Login Box (as mentioned above), enter your Yahoo email ID.
- The ‘Stay signed in‘ option is optional.
- However, it is recommended that you only check the option if you are on a personal device.
- It is advised that you uncheck the option if you are on a shared device.
- Then, click on Next button to proceed.
- You will only be transferred to next page if the email you have entered is correct.
- Use the Need help? option if you have problems with your email address.
- Now, enter your password in the empty field.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to proceed to your account.
- If you run into problem and land on the same login page, use the ‘Forgot password?‘ link to reset your Yahoo password.
- Also, use the ‘Help’ link to get more information about Yahoo mail.
To sign up for a new Yahoo account:
- In the Login Box (as mentioned above), click on the ‘Sign up‘ link at the bottom. This will take you to the “Sign Up” page, which is an online registration form.
- Like any other form, enter or specify the required details in the fields.
Begin with your name (first and last) in the two fields.
- Then, select a Yahoo username for your account. The username followed by @yahoo.com will be your Yahoo email ID.
- @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com emails are no longer available to sign up with.
- After that, create a password for your account.
- It is recommended that your password is between 8 and 30 characters long and include combination of letter(s) (both uppercase and lowercase), number(s), and symbol(s).
- Next, enter your mobile number, birthday and select your gender.
- Optional recovery number can help you recover your Yahoo account, in case you forget your login credentials.
- However, it is optional, and you can leave the field blank.
- Finally, click on the Create account button to complete the registration procedure.