Ymail once was an email extension provided by Yahoo. Signing up for a @ymail.com email is no longer available. However, if you, in the “Ymail era”, had create a @ymail.com account, you can still use it like any other Yahoo account. This article describes the procedure for Ymail create account, which, now, is basically Yahoo mail sign up.
Steps for Ymail create account:
Enter of the web-address will take you to the Yahoo login page.
Step 2: There’s a Sign up link (in blue, of course) at the bottom-right corner of your screen. Click on it to go to Yahoo sign up page.
Step 3: You’ll just need to fill up the online form with required information to create Yahoo email account. Here’s how:
- Enter your First and Last names in the first two fields.
- Choose a username for your Yahoo account. The username followed by ‘@yahoo.com’, e.g. email@example.com, will be your email address.
- You can only use lowercase letters, numbers, a period and an underscore for your username.
- @ymail.com emails are no longer available to sign up with.
- Create a strong password for your account. Your password must include:
- more than 8 characters
- at least 1 uppercase letter
- at least 1 number or symbol
- Choose your Country code and enter your mobile phone number in the space provided.
- This number will be required to recover your account in case you forget your email ID or password.
- So, make sure you enter the number you plan on keeping for a long time.
- If you plan on changing your primary number, make sure you add your number to your Yahoo account.
- Enter your Birthdate as appropriate.
- Select your Gender.
- Optional recovery number is any secondary mobile phone that you can use, may be your parent’s or your spouse’s.
- This number might come in handy in case you cannot receive verification information to your primary mobile phone.
Step 4: Click on the Create account button to complete Ymail create account procedure.
Step 5: If prompted, enter the Captcha code to verify that you are not a robot.
This is required to confirm that no automated programs are messing with the Yahoo server.
Step 6: Confirm your mobile phone and click on Send SMS button.
You’ll soon receive a verification code to your mobile phone.
Step 7: Enter the verification code into the field provided, and click on Submit code button to verify your phone.
Congratulations! you have successfully created a new Ymail account.
Yahoo mail is one of the most popular features offered by an American company Yahoo launched on 1957. Yahoo provides all services of Yahoo mail services for free, except for the Yahoo mail business email plans Yahoo allows you to register you own Yahoo account and exploit its features. This article describes the easy procedure to Yahoo create account. And, once you have created Yahoo account, you can use the features of Yahoo easily at any time and at any place.
Procedures for Yahoo create account:
- To create a Yahoo account, a computer or similar device with an internet access is required.
- Open anyone of the web browsers available on your computer.
- Then, enter the web address www.yahoo.com in the address bar and press enter.
- This will take you to Yahoo home page.
- Click on the Sign in or Mail button on the Yahoo home page.
- On the following page, click on Sign up link at the right side of the page. Then a “Yahoo registration” form is loaded where you need to fill some information.
- First of all, enter your first and last name on the respective text boxes.
- Then, type in the username you prefer, which is always placed before “@yahoo.com”.
- Now, the password for you Yahoo mail account needs to be created.
- A password should be selected combining different letters and number but not complex enough to get confused.
- Some other criteria also need to be fulfilled while selecting the password.
- A password must be at least 8 characters long however it cannot be your first or last name.
- On the next text box, enter your mobile number along with you country code.
- This is generally required for recovery options.
- Enter you date of birth, month and year as well in the next fields, and select your Gender.
- Finally, click on Continue button at the bottom of the page to complete Yahoo create account procedure.
- If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA verification code and click Submit code button.
- Check and confirm your mobile number and click on Text me a code button. Yahoo will send you a verification code to the mobile number you have just entered.
- Use this code to finalize your Yahoo create account.
For this, enter the code received in your mobile in the respective box and click Verify button.
- You have now completed create a new Yahoo account. Click on Let’s get started button and you will be signed in to your account.