Yahoo Mail, or Ymail in short, is one of the most widely used web-mail services. With every Yahoo com mail account, you can enjoy all the services offered by yahoo for free. This article will guide you through the procedure to sign in to Yahoo account which should not take any more than a few minutes of your time. Yahoo com mail login requires a valid Yahoo email ID and its password. So, if you don’t have an account yet, you can create one for free.
If you get stuck at any step below, please let us know. We’d be happy to help. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment below.
Related: How to create new Yahoo mail account
Steps for Yahoo com mail login:
- Go to yahoomail.com in a new tab/browser.
Alternatively, if you are on Yahoo homepage, click on the Sign in button at the top-right corner of your screen.
You will be directed to the Yahoo mail login page directly.
- In the first empty field, enter your Yahoo email address.
- Make sure you enter your full ID, especially if you have a @ymail.com, @rocketmail.com, or any other country specific email address.
- Uncheck the “Keep me signed in” option if you are on a shared device.
This option is always selected by default, so you will have to uncheck it manually every time you sign in.
- Then, click on the Next button to proceed.
- Now, in the second empty field, enter your Yahoo password.Since passwords are case sensitive, make sure you enter the characters correctly.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to complete Yahoo com mail login procedure.
- If the email and password combination you have entered is valid, you’ll be directed immediately to your Yahoo Inbox page.
- Invalid combination will land you on the same Yahoo com mail login page with an error message.
- In this case, try logging in again by entering your Yahoo mail login credentials correctly.