Yahoo.co.uk mail is a country based webmail service provided by Yahoo!. In the Yahoo.co.uk page you’ll find news, weather forecast, and everything related UK and Ireland. The Yahoo URL is also a little different than the usual www.yahoo.com. Nonetheless, most of the Yahoo functionality is the same with Yahoo.co.uk mail sign in. Your one universal Yahoo user ID and password can be used to sign in to any country specific Yahoo page.
Yahoo.co.uk mail sign in steps:
- Open an Internet browser, such as Chrome, Safari, or any other that you prefer.
- Type in https://uk.yahoo.com/ link in the address bar and hit enter.
- Click on the Mail link at the top-right corner to get to the Yahoo.co.uk mail sign in page.
- If somebody is already signed in, you’ll need to log them out before you can sign in to your account.
- Or, you can also use a different browser, or Incognito mode in this browser.
Then, begin the procedure again.
- In the Yahoo sign in page, enter your Yahoo username.
- Make sure you enter full email address (e.g. email@example.com) unless it is a @yahoo.com email you are sign in with.
- Uncheck the “Keep me signed in” option if you are on a shared device.
- Leaving the option checked, you’ll not be signed out of your account even if you close the browser unless you sign out manually.
- Click on Continue button.
- Then, in the next page, enter your Password in the provided field.
- Click on the Sign In button to complete Yahoo.co.uk mail login.
- If you have trouble logging in, use the “Can’t access your account?” link and follow the instructions to regain access to your account.
To create a Yahoo.co.uk account:
In case you don’t have a Yahoo.co.uk account, you can always create one for free. The procedure below will help you create a new account:
- Open any Internet browser and go to Yahoo.co.uk page by entering https://uk.yahoo.com/
- Select the Sign in link at the upper right corner of the page.
- In the Yahoo sign in page, click on the “Sign up“
- Enter the required personal details, such as your name, birthdate, gender, phone number, and alternative email address, in the respective fields,
- Choose a username (a.k.a. Yahoo ID) for your Yahoo account. e.g. example.username42
- You can choose from @yahoo.co.uk and @yahoo.com to sign up with.
- Create a strong password to protect your account.
- Finally, click on the Create account button to complete registration procedure.