AT&T and Yahoo! are two big names in the web world. These American multinational corporations entered into a strategic collaboration in order to provide their consumers with a broader range of services. AT&T Internet Services has been providing att.net consumer web portal and information service, and the ATT Yahoo Internet service. It has been offering services provided by Yahoo for all AT&T Internet Services customers since early 2008, such as E-mail, News, Weather, Finance and almost everything the two has been providing independently.
After the change in partnership from Google to Yahoo, AT&T migrated its customers off the old Worldnet portal and onto the one Powered by Yahoo portal and, since May 2010, the att users have been enjoying the att yahoo alliance. ATT Yahoo is an information service sold by AT&T internet service. The has been providing co-branded dial-up and DSL Internet Services.
The AT&T users can merge their yahoo.com ID with att.net ID to enjoy the services provided to the fullest. By doing this, the two accounts become one and can be used as one att Yahoo mail.
Here are a few important points to remember about att Yahoo:
- To access your merged email account you now have just one password for the two accounts. i.e. your att.net password.
- Your friends can email you at either your yahoo.com address or your att.net address, but logging in requires your att.net credentials to view the mails.
- You’ll need to know your att.net ID to change your merged email account password.
If you don’t know you att.net ID for att Yahoo, follow these steps to find it:
- Using your Yahoo email address, sign in to your ATT Yahoo webmail account.
- Select Mail.
- In the upper right corner of the page, hover over your avatar until the menu displays. Under ‘Signed in as’, you’ll find your att.net ID.
- You can now visit myAT&T to manage your account or reset your password for your merged yahoo.com ID.