Yahoo has added a new feature in Yahoo mail sign up. You no longer need to worry about not finding a perfect Yahoo account username. You can now easily create Yahoo account using Gmail account, which you already own.
Creating a new Yahoo account is very simple and easy and should not take more than 10 minutes of your time. To create a new account, you’ll need to fill up an online sign up form. The detailed step to create Yahoo account is described below.
Steps to create Yahoo account using Gmail:
- Open a web browser, any web browser that you prefer, and go to ymail.com.
- In the Yahoo login page, you’ll find “Sign up” link at the bottom-right side, as in the image below. Click on the link.
- To create Yahoo mail account using Gmail email, click on the I’d rather use my own email address link under the “Email address” field.
- Now, fill up the form using the required details:
- Enter your First name and Last name.
- Now, enter your Gmail email address into the second field.
- e.g. email@example.com
- Create a Password for your account.
- This password can be a different one from your Gmail password.
- Make sure you use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters to make it a strong one.
- Choose your Birth month, day and year.
- Select your gender if you like.
- Else, you can skip it.
- Finally, click on the Continue button to complete Yahoo mail sign up using Gmail account.
- If prompted, use the Captcha to verify you’re not a robot, and click on Continue button.
- Check your email and click on Send me an Account Key button.
- Go to your Gmail Inbox and open the email from Yahoo, where you’ll find the account key.
- Enter the Yahoo account Key into the space provided, and click on Verify button.
- And, you’ve completed create Yahoo account using Gmail procedure.
Click on Let’s get started button to proceed to your account.