Yahoo Singapore is the country based service provided by Yahoo. The Yahoo Singapore page consists of news, weather forecasts, and everything localized to the country. The Yahoo URL is also a bit different. The two letter country code (SG) is included in the domain name to make it country specific domain. However, most of the functionality of Yahoo is same with Yahoo Singapore. You can use one universal Yahoo username and password to sign in to any country specific Yahoo pages.
Yahoo Singapore login steps:
- Open a web browser or a new tab in this browser, and go to sg.yahoo.com
- Click on the Sign in link at the top-right corner of the page.
If somebody is already signed in, you’ll need to perform sign out before you can sign in to your account.
Then, begin the procedure again.
- In the Yahoo login page, type in your Yahoo username and Password in the respective fields.
If you have a Ymail or Rocketmail account, you’ll need to enter full email address than just the part before @ symbol.
- Uncheck ‘Keep me signed in option’ if you are on a public device.
Leaving the option checked will ease your sign in procedure the next time you want to access your Yahoo account. However, you’ll not be signed out of your account even if you close the browser unless you sign out manually.
- Then, click on the Sign in button to complete Yahoo Singapore login.
To create new Yahoo account:
If you don’t have a Yahoo account, you can create one for free. However, @yahoo.com is the only available domain that you get to sign up with; @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com are no longer available.
To create a new account, you can follow the procedure mentioned below:
- From a web browser go to Yahoo Singapore page by entering sg.yahoo.com
- Click on the Sign in link at the top right corner of the page.
- In the Yahoo login page, click on the “Sign up for a new account” link at the bottom right corner.
- Enter the necessary personal details in the respective fields.
- Choose a username for your Yahoo account. e.g. email@example.com
- Then, create a strong password for your account.
- Finally, click on the Create account button to complete registration procedure.