Ymail is a free email service of Yahoo. Other than Yahoo small business plans, all the services offered by Yahoo are free. Login Yahoo is a routine procedure that will get you to your Yahoo account, whereon you can enjoy all the feature offered by Yahoo. If you are unaware about the Yahoo mail login steps, this article will guide you through the procedure in detail.
A valid Yahoo account is the one prerequisite for Login Yahoo. You’ll need the email address and password to sign in Yahoo. In case you are new to Yahoo, or want to create a new account, you can sign up for a Yahoo account for free.
Login Yahoo steps:
- Open a new Internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox or Chrome, or a new tab in this browser.
- In the address bar of the browser, type in ymail.com, yahoomail.com or mail.yahoo.com and press the enter key. Either of the links will re-directed you to Yahoo mail login page.
- In case somebody else is already signed in, the link will take you to the Yahoo Inbox of the account signed in. You’ll need to perform Yahoo sign out before you can sign in to your account. Alternatively, you can use a different browser, or an incognito window and restart the procedure again.
- You’ll find Yahoo login box at the right side of your screen. Enter your Yahoo username (email address) in the first box.
- ‘Stay signed in’ option will ease your subsequent sign ins.
- However, it is only recommended that you check the option only if you are on a personal device.
- Don’t forget to uncheck the option if you are on a shared device.
- Click on Next button to proceed forward.
- Then, enter the password for the email you have entered into the next page.
- Finally, click on the Sign in button to complete login Yahoo.
- The web browser may prompt a dialogue box asking if you’d want to save your password.
- Click on Save password button only if you are on a personal device.
- Else click on Cancel.
The Login Yahoo procedure will be successful only if the username and password combination is correct. If it is not correct, you’ll land on the same Yahoo login page. Try signing in again by carefully entering your email and password. Keep in mind that your password is case sensitive.
If the login fails after many attempts, there must be something wrong with your password. In this case, use the “Password help” to regain access to your account. For that:
- Click “Need help?” link in the Yahoo mail login page right below the “Next” button.
- Choose one of the 2 options relevant for you.
- If you have a problem with your email, choose the first option.
- Choose the second option if you forgot your Yahoo password.
- After that, follow the instructions and steps to receive account reset link/code in your alternative email account or mobile number.