Rogers communication is a diversified public Canadian communication and media company which partnered with Yahoo! in 2004, thereby creating Rogers Yahoo. This collaboration offers Yahoo’s premium features to Rogers’ broadband internet customers. Rogers Yahoo login is a routine procedure to sign in to your account. You can create new Rogers Yahoo account if you don’t have a Rogers Yahoo ID.
Rogers Yahoo login steps:
- Open any Internet browser in your device and go to Rogers Yahoo mail homepage – ca.rogers.yahoo.com.
- Then, click on the Sign In link at the upper right hand side. This will take you to the Rogers Yahoo login page.
- Type in your email address in the first field (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Type in your password in the second field. Password is case sensitive so make sure you enter your password correctly.
- Leave the ‘Keep me signed in’ option unchecked if you are on a shared device. It is recommended that you only tick the option if and only if you are on a personal device.
- After that, click the Sign in button to complete Rogers Yahoo login.
- If the login fails, you’ll land on the same Rogers Yahoo login page with an error message for incorrect username and/or password. Try logging in again by entering your login credentials correctly.
- If the sign in to Rogers Yahoo fails after many attempts, use the ‘I can’t access my account’ link below the ‘Sign in’ button and follow the instructions to regain access to your account.
To create a new Rogers Yahoo account:
If you don’t have a Rogers Yahoo login account, here is a set of instructions to register for one. However, you’ll need to first sign up for the service, or order a Rogers’ Hi-Speed Internet or Rogers Mobile Hi-Speed Internet service.
- Go to Rogers Yahoo homepage. (www.ca.rogers.yahoo.com)
- Click on the Sign Up link right below the “Sign In” link on the top right corner.
- In the “Registration” page, enter the Registration Key in the first field.
Your Registration key is your Account Number with an ‘S’ in front of it.
e.g. If your account number is 251-123456789, your Registration Key is S251123456789
- In the second field enter your Registration Number.
Your Registration Number is the last 4 digits of your home phone number repeated twice.
g. If your phone number is 415-123-4567, then your Registration Number is 45674567
- If you are unable to complete it, call 1-888-764-3771 and press ‘0’ for help.
- After that, click Next and follow the instructions to create Rogers Yahoo ID.
- Then, you can use the ID to perform Rogers Yahoo login.