My Yahoo is a page provided by Yahoo that brings together your personal Yahoo features and information into one page. It combines various features such as Weather, World News, Yahoo Games, Score board and many others.
You can also change your Yahoo theme by clicking on Choose Theme on the top right side of the page. Several other features such as Edit layout and Add Content through which you can modify your My Yahoo page. You can add a new tab and add any feature that you desire.
You will require your Yahoo account in order to use My Yahoo and its features. If you already have a Yahoo account, your My Yahoo account will be automatically created. All you have to do is login to your Yahoo account and modify it and use it as you will. If you don’t have a Yahoo account yet, check out the Yahoo mail sign up procedure below in this article.
How to login to My Yahoo account in Mac/PC/Android:
Step 1: Open your web browser or a new tab and enter link my.yahoo.com and hit enter.
- You will be directed to My Yahoo homepage where on you’ll need to login to your account.
Step 3: In the next page, the Yahoo mail login page type in your Yahoo Mail username (your email).
- Make sure you enter your full email address and not just the part before @ symbol, especially if you have a Ymail or Rocketmail account.
- For Yahoo (@yahoo.com) account, you can either enter full email address, or the part before @ symbol will also suffice.
Step 4: Uncheck the Stay signed in option if you are on a shared device.
Step 5: Click on Next button.
- You will then be directed to your personal My Yahoo account that will run as you want it.
- If you cannot login to your Yahoo account, recheck your username and password and try to login again.
To create a new my Yahoo account:
Yahoo account is free to create. However, the option to create Ymail (@ymail.com) or Rocketmail (@rocketmail.com) accounts is no longer available.
If you do not have a My Yahoo account, you should create one in order to use it. If you happen to not know how to create one, you can follow the following steps below:
- Open a new tab and enter link www.ymail.com, www.yahoomail.com or login.yahoo.com and hit search.
- Click on “Sign up” link at the bottom right corner of the Yahoo Login page.
- Fill in with your information where required.
Remember your username and password as you will need it later to login to My Yahoo.
- Press on Continue at the bottom of the page to create a Yahoo account.
- Open my.yahoo.com and press enter.
- Fill in you username and password that you have just created and press Sign in.
- You will then be directed to your personal My Yahoo page where you can get access to various features and information that are available in the web.
My Yahoo can also collect information from other various sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo mail and many more.