BT Yahoo login is a secured, web based free email service which comes with BT broadband. It can be used from any computer with any type of internet connection, from anywhere in the world, as it is a web-based email service. The BT Yahoo mail can also be operated with other mail accounts to manage the centralised emails. The BT Yahoo mail can also integrate with other services such as calendar and contacts. You have to use a BT internet name such as examplename@BTinternet.com with BT Yahoo mail as opposed to email@example.com as you were directly using Yahoo.
Steps to BT Yahoo login:
- In your computer, open any Internet browser.
- In the address bar of the browser go to www.bt.com.
- Click the “Email” tab at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your BT ID or Email address in the first field.
- On the next text box enter your password. Caution must be taken while entering the password as passwords are case sensitive.
- Mark the “Keep me logged in” option if you want your computer to remember your BT Yahoo mail login. This is only recommended if you are using your personal computer.
- Click on “Log in to email” button to complete BT Yahoo mail login.
Steps to create BT Yahoo Mail account:
- Open any web browser on your computer and visit www.bt.com .
- Click on the “Log in” button at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Sign up” button at the top-right corner to start BT Yahoo Mail account registration.
- While signing up to BT Yahoo mail you have to perform three operations, the first one is; you need to create your email address which should be of the form firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Then, confirm your email address by typing it once again and click “Continue”.
- Then, you need to enter some of your personal details. Firstly, you need to select a title such as Mr., Mrs., Ms, Dr, Prof, etc.
- After that, enter your first and last name on the respective boxes.
- Next, enter the password and security details for your account. This includes your date of birth, a security question (with answer), your mobile number and an alternate email, along with your BT Yahoo mail ID and password.
- Now, you need to enter your account number (only if you want to show it online).
- And, in the section of “online marketing preferences” you can check some offers shown in the list. It is recommended to agree all. And then click on “Continue”.
- Then, you need to confirm your BT Yahoo mail login address once more and add a account number if you want to see your bills, usage, products, extras online.
- Now, you have created an account on BT Yahoo mail.
- You can perform BT Yahoo mail login whenever you want to know about your bills, mails, usage and extras.