Yahoo sports is a free website launched by yahoo which provides news on sports and is written by award winning reporters around the world. It covers different sports that includes NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, golf, tennis, FIFA World Cup and many more. In yahoo sports, you can join a private or public league, or create a private league of your own.
Yahoo sports can be accessed via. Computer, Android device or IOS. You can follow your favorite sports, leagues, teams, and players with real-time coverage. You can subscribe to your favorite sports by signing in with your yahoo account and get highlights on the sports you have subscribed to easily and quickly.
Steps to access Yahoo Sports on computer:
- Start any of the internet browsers.
- In the address bar enter https://sports.yahoo.com/. This will take you to the main site of yahoo sports with recent updates on sports.
- For manual search you can pick from listing on left corner of the site. Or you can enter the desired sports keyword on search bar and click sports search.
- You may add a comment or remove it as desired on a sports event.
- Repeat the steps to get news on any other sport you desire.
Steps to access Yahoo Sports on mobile device:
- Search for “Yahoo Sports” on app store or play store, and install it in your mobile device.
- Run “Yahoo Sports” on your mobile device.
- You can sign in with your yahoo account and get the news on sports events you have subscribed to. Or you can simply select any of the sport events on the left side of the screen. This will give you today’s update on that sport.
- Slide left for the news on the previous days and slide right to get the information on events on the following days.
- Use the refresh button on the top right corner to get the news for the live sport events.