AT&T Internet Services has been ATT Yahoo Internet service with collaboration to Yahoo!. It has been providing services offered by Yahoo for all AT&T Internet Services customers since early 2008, such as E-mail, News, Finance, Weather, and almost everything the two has been providing independently. After the partnership with Yahoo!, AT&T migrated its customers off the old Google’s Worldnet portal and onto the one Powered by Yahoo portal. And, since May 2010, the att users have been enjoying the ATT yahoo alliance. ATT Yahoo login will allow the users to enjoy all the features.
The ATT users can merge their Yahoo! ID with att.net ID to enjoy the services provided to the fullest. By doing this, the two accounts become one and can be used as one by ATT Yahoo login.
Att yahoo login procedure:
- Open any web browser that you prefer, Chrome, Safari, or any other, and go to att.net
- To perform Att Yahoo login, click on the Sign In link at the top right corner of the page.
If you’d rather like to sign in directly to your Mail box, click on the Mail
- In the ATT Yahoo login page, enter your User ID or Email Address in the first field.
You can log in with your AT&T Email Address (Username@att.net) or User ID:
- Then, enter the password for the Email Address or User ID.
- Check the ‘Keep me signed in’ option and you’ll be signed in automatically the next time you want to perform ATT Yahoo login.
Uncheck the option if you are on a shared device.
- Finally click on the blue Sign in button to proceed to your ATT Yahoo account.
ATT Yahoo login using your Yahoo account:
- As above, go to att.net
- Click on the Sign In button on the top-right.
- Then, click on the Login with Yahoo ID button in purple.
- In the page that opens, enter your Yahoo email ID and Password in the respective fields.
- Click on the Sign In button to complete the sign in procedure.
To create AT&T account:
If you don’t have an ATT Yahoo account, you can create your free AT&T Member ID and Email Address in just a few easy steps:
- Go to ATT Yahoo home page (att.net) and click on the Sign up link found right below the Sign In at the top-right corner of the page.
Alternatively, you can use the Create AT&T Account button in the ATT Yahoo login page.
- Enter your AT&T Wireless Number and ZIP code and click on Continue.
- Then, follow the procedure by entering the necessary information to complete your ATT Yahoo registration.