Yahoo! provides different business services such as Yahoo Domain Keys, Yahoo Web Hosting, Yahoo Store, Yahoo Business Email, and Yahoo Merchant Solutions to small business owners and professionals allowing them to build their own online stores using Yahoo’s tools. Yahoo Small Business Login will allow the users to control and manage their online store.
Yahoo Small Business Login procedure:
- Sign in to Your Yahoo account to which your Yahoo Small Business account is linked to.
- Go to Yahoo Small Business login page, www.login.yahoo.com
- In the Yahoo! Login page, enter your Yahoo ID and password in the respective fields.
- Click on Sign In button.
- If you have any problem performing Yahoo Small Business login, or if you have forgotten your Yahoo ID or password, click the “Can’t access your account?“ link below the Sign In button.
- Go to the Yahoo Small Business homepage at www.smallbusiness.yahoo.com
- Then, click on Access your account“ link at the top part of the page.
- Once signed in to Yahoo Small Business, you’ll be able to select to go to your Web Hosting Control Panel, Email Control panel, Domain Control Panel, or your Store Control Panel.
How to Set Up an Email Account with Yahoo! Small Business Web Hosting:
- Login to your “Web Hosting Control Panel”.
- Click the Email tab near the top.
- Click on Add an Email User option.
- In the first page, you have the option of entering the Username and type in the email address you like the user to have.
- Click Next.
- Now, you’ll need to select how your user can access his/her email.
- If you leave the first option selected, your user will have both Yahoo webmail, and the ability to use a third party mail program like Yahoo!, Thunderbird or Mac Mail.
- If you choose the second option, your user will have to use a third party program and will not have access to webmail.
We recommend that you choose the first option, though it will require your email user to set up a Yahoo ID. Or, they can use one they already have.
- After you have chosen one of the options, click Next.
- Then, enter the user’s current email address.
They’ll be sent an invitation to activate their new email at this address. So its important to choose an active email address.
- Then, click Next.
- Yahoo will send your user an email invitation at their current email account. They’ll receive instructions how to activate an Yahoo ID if they do not have one, or connect their new email to their existing Yahoo ID.
Just click Finish to complete the procedure. And, the user can perform Yahoo Small Business login using the ID.