Yahoo ymail sign up is a simple procedure that will not take any more than 5 minutes of your time. And, the best part, you can get a Yahoo account for free. However, Yahoo has deleted some feature and added some to the new sign up process. As of now, only @yahoo.com emails can be signed up for. Or, you can now sign up for a Yahoo account using any third party email address that you already own.
This article will walk you through the Yahoo sign up procedure. If you have any query, or problems, do write to us and we could solve it together. You can email us at email@example.com or you can directly post a comment below.
Yahoo Ymail sign up procedure:
Step 1: Use a new tab in this browser (Ctrl/Command + T), and go to www.ymail.com. Or, you can simply click on the link.
This URL will get you to the Yahoo mail login page.
Step 2: For Yahoo Ymail sign up, click on the Don’t have an account? Sign up link at the bottom of your screen.
And, you’ll be directed to the Yahoo sign up page.
Now, there are two options for you.
- You can either fill up the form as it i, and create a new @yahoo.com email.
- Or, click on the I’d rather us my own email address link and use any other third-party email, such as Gmail, Hotmail, or any other, to create Yahoo account.
Step 3: Enter your First name and Last names as indicated in the input fields.
Then, choose a unique email username for your Yahoo account. This username followed by @yahoo.com will be your Yahoo email address.
- You’ll get an automatic feedback if the username doesn’t fulfill Yahoo’s criteria, or if it is already taken.
- You can use a combination lowercase letters, numbers, and/or symbols (period and underscore), but not necessarily all of them.
Step 3: After you click on I’d rather use my own email address link, enter your existing email address.
Step 4: Then, create a strong password for your account.
Your password must include:
- more than 8 characters
- at least 1 upper or lower case letter
- at least 1 number
- at least 1 symbol
Step 5: Select your Country code, or simply your Country from the drop-down list. After that, enter your mobile phone number.
- This number will be very important for you to gain access to your account in case you forget your login credentials.
- So, make sure you enter your primary number.
Step 6: Select your Birth Month, Day, and Year from the drop-down options.
Step 7: Select your Gender. This is now optional.
Step 8: Click on Continue button to proceed forward through Yahoo ymail sign up procedure.
Step 9: Next, you’ll need to verify your phone number, or email address in Method II.
Confirm the number and click on Send me a code button.
You’ll receive a text message (Method I), or email address (Method II) with a verification code.
Step 10: Into the space provided, enter the code and click on Verify.
Step 11: Finally, click on Let’s get started, and you have successfully created Yahoo account. Congratulations!!
Related: Ymail Sign In