Yahoo users can login to their Yahoo account from any device. Even though Yahoo initially was designed for computers, it has now been optimized for mobile usage as the smartphones and other mobile devices came into popularity. Nonetheless, the Yahoo mobile login procedure is similar. If you know how to login to your Yahoo account in your computer, it should be pretty easy for you to login to your account in your mobile device.
You’ll need a Yahoo account, of course, to sign in. This includes @yahoo.com, @ymail.com, @rocketmail.com, and other country based emails (e.g. @yahoo.in). And, if you don’t have one, which is very unlikely, or you want to create a new one, you can always get yourself a new Yahoo account for free. However, you can only create a @yahoo.com email or some country based emails these days. Use the “Sign up for a new account” link in the Yahoo login page in order to do so.
Yahoo mobile login from mobile web browser:
Yahoo login in a mobile device from a web browser is similar to that in a computer.
- Open a web browser installed in your mobile device.
- In the address bar, enter login.yahoo.com/m and tap on enter. You’ll be directed to the Yahoo mobile login page.
If you prefer the desktop version of Yahoo!, tap on the ‘View desktop version’ at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively, login.yahoo.com link will also take you to the desktop version of Yahoo.
- Enter your Yahoo username and Password in the respective fields.
- Make sure you enter full email address in the first field unless you have a “@yahoo.com” account.
- For desktop version, you’ll get the ‘keep me signed in option’. Uncheck the option if you are on a public device.
- Then, tap on Sign in button to proceed.
- If you encounter any problem signing in, use the ‘Can’t access your account?‘ link in the login page.
Yahoo mobile login from Yahoo apps:
Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Messenger are free apps available for mobile devices. Yahoo Mail app is designed to view and send emails using your Yahoo account, and the Yahoo Messenger for connecting you to your family and friends through instant messaging, and voice and video calls. You can download these apps from Play Store (for Android), App Store (for iOS), and OVI store for Symbian devices. For Yahoo mobile login:
- Open Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger app you want to sign in to.
- In the login page, enter your Yahoo username and Password.
- Make sure you enter your full email address unless you have a “@yahoo.com” email
- Tap Sign in.